Commercial Customer Service Representative – Petrela Winter & Associates
REPORTING TO: President
Petrela, Winter & Associates (‘PWA’), a Navacord Company, are bond and construction insurance brokers specializing exclusively in the construction industry. As a result, we have a distinct and important value proposition, one that most insurance brokers fail to deliver.
Recognizing that human capital is a key driver to success and a competitive edge in today’s performance-based economy, we encourage an environment that supports professional, personal, and social development. We are insurance brokers, but we recognize that first and foremost we are service providers, and this is the essence of who we are and what we do. Our attitude, philosophy, and organizational structure are all aimed at providing our clients with the most responsive, reliable and personalized service available in the marketplace. As a PWA colleague, you can expect to benefit from the mentorship of seasoned and passionate professionals; working with like-minded, results-driven team members, extraordinary clients, and being associated with a highly esteemed brand.
PWA is hiring a Commercial Customer Service Representative for our central Toronto office.
If you are a positive, results-driven and responsible individual who is a meticulous, engaged person that takes ownership over their role, we invite you to apply to join our team.
• Generate automobile pink slips for renewals and endorsements
• Review policy documents for accuracy prior to the delivery to the client
• Prepare proposals for prospects in collaboration with account manager
• Manage account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, binders, statement of values, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
• Input claims, and new clients into Agency manager, and follow up on same.
• Sound knowledge of excel to create premium comparison and other spreadsheets
• Creating policy binders to send out to clients
• Check policy documents against binders issued
• Assist with processing of mail and endorsements for the team
• Prepare renewal requests to the clients 60-90 days in advance
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 5 years insurance experience and at least 2 years in Commercial Lines.
• Personal Lines Insurance background useful but not required
• R.I.B.O license is required
• Live within 45 minute commute of office location (Bayview and Eglinton)
• Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
• Ability to be a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
• Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and TAM
How to Apply:
If you are interested or know anyone that is interested in the above role please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.