Personal Lines Customer Service Representative – Partners Indemnity
Partners Indemnity Insurance Brokers Ltd., a Navacord Company, is searching for a talented, RIBO-licensed, Personal Lines Insurance Broker, who is also bilingual in Polish and English.
This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys fast paced environment and likes to be busy. This individual will work within a small team working directly with both Account Managers and Producers to assist them with our insureds. Suitable candidates should have an in depth insurance technical knowledge.
• Providing exceptional day to day customer service to our clients and producers.
• Processing in our EPIC client management system
• Maintain professional relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
• Assist and provide support to Producers as required
• Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
• Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews
• Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
• Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building
• Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures
• Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge
• Maintain positive working relationships with clients, staff, and other departments
• Perform other duties assigned by the manager
• Currently holds RIBO license in good standing, industry accreditation an asset.
• 5 years previous Personal Lines experience
• Bilingual in English and Polish
• You have a superior client service orientation
• You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing
• You have excellent interpersonal skills
• You have excellent organization and time management skills
• You possess a professional telephone manner
• You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
• You demonstrate the ability to adapt to change
• You have excellent computer/keyboarding skills
• In depth knowledge of High Net Worth Markets an asset.
• A team player with a strong work ethic
• An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
How to Apply:
If you are interested or know anyone that is interested in the above role please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.