LOCATION: Canada (Remote Role)
REPORTING TO: Director, Applications
Navacord is hiring technical talent in the insurance industry! We are accepting applications for those who want to play a lead role in the adoption of broker technology tools, including Applied Systems Epic and CSR24. We are looking for someone who is motivated by a fast-paced environment where technical standards and practices are valued. This role will work with Navacord’s Broker Partners and third party solution providers and requires someone with an IT background looking to interact and collaborate with engaged stakeholders.
Broker Management System Data Migration:
- Manage the migration of Broker Partner BMS data onto Navacord’s Applied Epic instance, as well as other enterprise solutions, including Applied Systems CSR24 and others. Activities include setting data migration approach, completing system configuration and set-up activities, and collaborating with Broker Partners, third party solution providers, and MSP teams.
- Facilitate working and training sessions with Broker Partner staff, providing structured forums for discussion, decision-making, and learning.
- Manage Epic process/workflow decisions to maintain consistency throughout our partner channels.
- Work effectively in a projectized, cross-functional environment through collaboration and planning and disciplined execution on interdependent activities.
- Provide post-implementation support to Broker Partners, including Epic optimization
- Ensure applications meet enterprise and Broker Partners requirements, data and performance goals, and identify and resolve application issues.
- Manage ongoing requests, application performance, and optimization activities in line with response/completion/quality SLAs, communicating clearly and professionally with Broker Partners.
- Identify, lead, and execute ongoing maintenance, control and compliance, and continuous improvement processes and initiatives.
- Demonstrate, continuously build, and share knowledge of application-usage best practices, while driving and monitoring optimized adoption and usage.
- Liaise with third party partners to assist with Broker Partner support and escalation management, program performance, and data management.
- Self-driven and confident approach to tackling accountabilities with pace
- College diploma or university degree in IT or related field
- Strong technical skills with minimum of 2 years of experience in a technology environment, preferably with a focus on data and configuration management
- Experience in application management, with focus on identification, organization, and control of configuration changes
- Experience in software development, including scripting languages for filtering and cleaning data
- Knowledge of Canada’s P&C and/or Benefits insurance industry as well as Navacord’s entrepreneurial culture and growth strategy
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Quick learner who can transfer learned knowledge by training other software users
- Willing to travel to other Navacord offices across Canada, as required
- Knowledge of Applied System’s quite of applications, including Epic and CSR24 nice to have
Navacord is actively committed to supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume with heading in subject of email: Application Lead to firstname.lastname@example.org